To guarantee our customers that the projects are developed to the highest quality standards and in compliance with the latest Health and Safety and Environmental Legislation, we make sure our engineers and technical staff are continually trained.
We carry out annual reviews during staff appraisals and relevant training programmes are developed.
In addition, we have achieved and retain accreditation for all relevant technical and operational activities. These accreditations include:
- BESA – Building Engineering Services Association.
- CHAS – Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme.
- Constructionline – Health and Safety Competence.
- FORS – Fleet Operators Recognition Scheme Bronze standard.
- Gas Safe Register – All of our service and installation engineers are fully Gas Safe Registered.
- ISO9001 and UKAS Combined.
- NICEIC – Authorisation to undertake design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of electrical installations to BS 7671.
- OFTEC – Oil Firing Technical Association, meaning we have reached their competence, quality and efficiency standards to work with oil fired appliances.
- Refcom – Best practice in the installation, maintenance and servicing of stationary refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pump equipment.
- SafeContractor – Health and Safety audit service.
- SafePQQ - Verifies business against key business sustainability topics within PAS91.
- Trustmark – Awarded following thorough vetting and on-site inspection to business that can demonstrate good Trading Practices, Good Customer Service and Technical Expertise.