Together with some of the accreditations detailed on our Training & Accreditations page, BTU Group has developed its own Quality Management System in order to ensure the highest possible quality to all its customers.
This is achieved by:
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Ensuring the customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Communicating throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting needs and legal requirements.
- Evolving the Quality Policy and its objectives.
- Conducting Management Reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Ensuring the availability of resources, employing dedicated long serving engineers and technical staff.
The BTU Group constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate. Moreover, our Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.