BTU Group is privately owned and operates from the Head Office in Guildford. It is directed by Paul Merritt the Chairman, Andrew McCracken who is the Managing Director, and Paul Bass the Finance Director.
Under these directors, BTU Group operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 certification, including aspects specific to its business activities. Moreover, there is commitment to:
- Ensure the customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving total customer satisfaction.
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting needs and legal requirements.
- Maintain the Quality Policy and its objectives.
- Conduct Management Reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Ensure the availability of resources.
Moreover, the group operates with its own CAFM system, which allows them to:
- Update reports to the highest levels of management in real time.
- Integrate with BTU’s SAGE finance software for control of orders, invoices and project costing.
- Make timely decisions when difficulties or opportunities arise.